Russia Book #3 in Trilogy (Nonfiction History)
This third book in the series is about the Culture of Russia and how to build relations and do business in Russia.
It starts with revival of the Russian Orthodox Church and concludes with the role of Russia in world affairs. The second chapter eulogizes the world class education of Russia. And more, much much more.
Russian Culture is explored …
- Understand essential knowledge for doing business inside Russia and conducting diplomacy.
- Learn how the distribution of power within the framework of Russian society works.
- Uncover the influence of the Russian Orthodox Church, its return to grace, and influence on the government of Russia.
- Discover why Russia has a world-class education.
- You will see Russian art at its finest and learn about the distinguished Golden Pen of Russia.
In the climax of this three-book series you will read the inspiring conclusion in the Letter to Russia.
Thomas ‘Tom’ Fletcher Grooms, commentator with unparalleled expertise on Russia and China, world affairs and international business, earned both JD and multiple PhDs. Former full professor, corporate executive, and US House Page. Taught the first international business course in Texas, helped with the accreditation of the first international business degree in Texas, and created the first international business card in the world. Full-time international author and active in his own family business.
Founder of The Academy of Market Intelligence.
International Author of the Market Intelligence Series.
Author of GELS – Grooms Executive Leadership Series.
Writing Business Books that are a Game Changer. ™
Global Speaker about “Changing Your Game with the Power of 5”. ™